17 December 2010

More 90 On Your Radio



I'm as pleased as punch to be let loose on the George FM airwaves for a whole bunch of weekday shows over the New Year break! Oh yes, that's right, there's gonna be a whole lotta 90 goin' on...

Check out the 10am-noon slot on Thu 30 & Fri 31 Dec, when I'll be prepping you for the big parties.

The first In The Pocket show for 2011 is going to be a cracker - a marathon 6hr session kicking off at 10am in the morning of Sun 2 Jan, with a champagne breakfast, methinks...

Listen up also during the first week of January, as I'll be hosting an extended selector show from 11am-2pm from Mon 3rd - Fri 7th, followed by another extended In The Pocket special on Sun 9th, from noon - 4pm...

I look forward to stuffing my selections into your willing earholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment