27 May 2011

George FM Playlist Friday 27 May "In The Selectah's Pocket"









I had great fun covering for Karn Hall on the George FM Selectah show today, and even managed to squeeze in a bunch of tunes from my own selection! Alas, there was no playlist taken, as such, but my share of the tunes came from this selection below:

Spandau v Peaches | Shake Yr Ballet
Al Green | Piece Of Mine (Jayl Funk edit)
East Coast | The Rock
Gazeebo | You Ain't So Tuff
Holy Ghost! | Hold On (Blackjoy remix)
Homework | Hold Me Tight
Andy Ash | Freak
Starsgarage | The Massage
Superbreak | Body Bait (Superbreak Disco mix)
Rayko | Gettin' Down

...and if you enjoyed those I strongly suggest you get on down to The Third & Social THIS Saturday night for Bump n' Hustle, alongside my good mates Murry Sweetpants and Jay Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment